Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ep. 7 Dope kitty why are you flying that jet?

So we have been M.I.A. for quite some time, and I promise it was not my intention. Between work, school, and home life I admit I gave up a little bit. But winter approaches, and you know nothing Jon Snow. For those of you whom rely on the website for your episodes I sincerely apologize. Episode 7: Dope Kitty why are you flying that jet has been available through iTunes for some time, and have only now released it to the public via this blog. I hope you enjoy it, Episode 8 is indefinitely in the works, and has been rejuvenated by a flourish of great music this fall season. Where I am from our summers are especially hot, and fall could not have come soon enough! So once again, accept my apologies and enjoy, I missed you guys.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete